Everything you need to know about the Bit Hotel Staking Dashboard!
Dear hotel guest, the time has come!
We are about to release our staking dashboard, where you will be rewarded for holding our multi-purpose means of trade $BTH. Don’t worry, its a piece of cake, we’ll run you through all you need to know below! This includes: NFT staking boosts, time-locks, step-by-step walkthroughs and more!
View the dashboard here.
But First: here’s what it looks like!
- Maturity dates (the time you lock your tokens):
two options: 90 days, 180 days.
9% (90 days), 10.5% (180 days).
9.42% (90 days), 11.07% (180 days). Compounded daily.
- Personal cap:
- Pool cap:
Depends on the pool, view the dashboard.
- APR Multipliers if you own a Bit Hotel NFT:
Common x1.3, Uncommon x1.5, Rare x1.6, Super Rare x1.8, Epic x2.
- NFT Boost:
It is the difference between the boosted APY and the standard APY. The boosted APY is the APR with the multiplier applied, compounded daily.
- Claim Bounty:
This is your chance to compound the stake in all the pools, of all the participants; and earn your $BTH bounty!
Step-by-step walkthrough on How to Stake Your BTH:
1 —Head to our staking dashboard and connect your wallet.
Once your wallet is connected, you will see an overview of your rewards and the pools in which you have staked.
2 —Go to “Active pools”
In the section “ Active pools”, you will find 26 pools, one for every combination of room and maturity.
3 — Select the right pool
You will be able to stake in any pool, however, in order to get the boost, you have to stake in the pool that corresponds to the NFT owned in the wallet connected to the dashboard. Don’t worry, the pool will be easy to find as the NFT boost of the corresponding pool will turn green. See below.
4 — Stake
It goes without saying that, in order to stake, you will need to have $BTH in your wallet. You can find our step by step guide on how to buy $BTH tokens here.
Once you have $BTH in your wallet, you can easily stake them by clicking on the pool, which will open this pop-up to confirm.
And don’t forget that you need BNB to transact on the Binance Smart Chain!
- The deposited amount as well as the rewards can be withdrawn only after the lock end date has expired.
- The NFT boost will only be applied if the NFT is in the wallet at the moment of withdrawal.
- Currently, NFT boosts will only be applied to rooms!
- You can only stake once per pool (per wallet), so take this into account when adding balance to stake.
Join more than 200,000 (!) other Hotel Guests who have joined our community channels:
- Open a MEXC account using this link and trade $BTH with lower commissions!
- Join our Discord channel to find out more about what we are up to!
- Follow our Twitter for spicy leaks and memes!
- Get updated on new community contests on our Telegram!
The Bit Hotel is looking forward to welcoming you!